Rapier Bandhni Silk
Out of stock
A rapier loom is a shuttle less weaving loom in which the filling yarn is carried through the shed of warp yarns to the other side of the loom by finger-like carriers called rapiers.
You can easily wear this type of saree on formal occasions & at work, it makes better sense to pin up the saree, which makes it not only manageable but helps you look smart as well. At any functions, pin up the tip of the saree and let the rest fall on your hand for a graceful look.
- Do not use soap for the first three washes. Gently rinse in plain cold water.
- For the subsequent washes, use a mild detergent.
- Wash the pallu, border and body separately.
Avoid washing the saree with inferior quality material or bright colors.
- After washing, the saree must be dried immediately.
- First, roll the saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture.
- In dry-cleaning, fluids are used to remove stains from the fabric.
- The fluids contain little or no water and do not penetrate the fibre as water does.
- Dry-cleaning is the best way to care for silk, since the solvents used do not affect silk.
- While pressing, keep the iron in medium heat only.
- Press silk while it is still damp with a warm iron, or use a steam iron.
- Take special care to iron starched material.